DECIMAL, GOLD SPONSOR OF PSMW 2018
2-days Public Sector Management Workshop (PSMW) on June 4-5, in Québec City, on Public Infrastructure
FMI's Public Sector Management Workshop (PSMW) will attract hundreds of participants and address emerging trends and the top challenges facing today's public sector finance professionals.
This year's theme is Public Infrastructure: Insight to Foresight. The event will bring together today's leading experts and thought leaders.
- Public Infrastructure in Canada - perspectives from all three levels of government
- Governance of Infrastructure Projects
- Challenges in Infrastructure Management and Infrastructure Projects
- Strategic Thinking on Infrastructure Investments - looking at sustainable development and the green economy
Who Attends PSMW?
Save the date in your calendar
and visit DECIMAL booth!
Public Sector CFOs, comtrollers, program Managers/Directors, financial Managers/Officers, fraud Examiners, treasurers, those involved in financial IT transformation project, public Sector managers with budgetary responsibilities, those with financial, accounting, procurement or audit responsiblity in the public sector, CPA or CIA designation holders, HR Managers
- Monique Aubry, Professor, Department of Management & Technology, ESG UQAM
- Zak Cutler, Partner, Capital Projects & Infrastructure, McKinsey & Company
- Nathalie Drouin, KEOPS, Professor, Department of Management & Technology, ESG UQAM
- Clermont Gignac, Executive Director, Modernization of the University Medical Centre of Montreal, MSSS
- Kelly Gillis, Deputy Minister, Infrastructure & Communities, Infrastructure Canada
- Marcelin Joanis, Associate Professor, Montreal Polytechnic School; Research Vice-President, Government Partners, CIRANO
- Paul Lanoie, Assistant Auditor General; Sustainable Development Commissioner, Province of Québec
- Karina Lehoux, Eklosion
- Daniel Lessard, Québec City
- Yves Ouellet, CEO, SQI
- Isabelle Thomas, Professor, Department of Planning & Urbanism, University of Montreal; Research Chair, Urban Planning & Sustainable Development
SYMPOSIUM ON CORPORATE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
FROM STRATEGIC TO BUDGETING PLANNING
This symposium on corporate performance management (CPM) addresses questions related to management accountability. This annual conference makes a critical analysis of trends and emerging practices with topics like planning, budgeting, costing and pricing, dashboards, BI systems and consolidation.
Montreal, May 17, 2018
DECIMAL participation in various seminars and conferences: